Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dedicated to ...

Post is dedicated to the only 2 known readers of my blog...vandy n mohan...u guys sure do have patience...

Landed in Spore today...Slept in fits and starts. Thanks to a sleepless night on IA , where the airhostess/steward wakes me up rudely and asks me veg or non-veg. My response was equally rude..."Given that i WAS sleeping, its was a irrelevant question to ask me. Does my answer really matter to you?"

Poor chap. was left in place for rest of flight

Its full of haze...through the day. The Indonesian forest fire +South eastern winds have caused smog throughout the day, and the picture isnt looking great for the future. Had an ordinary day...Wet to sentosa. Got stranded for 15 minutes on the open Skycar. With feet dangling in the air 15 feet above ground. They stopped allowing ppl on the skycar lifts after us. And after a slow move to the other side, the lift was closed for technical faults...
Took foto with albino python. Saw 4d film.

All in a days work indeed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a miracle u still alive to post this !!! technical glitch in skycar..am reminded of a sayin in mal .."papi chellunidam pathalam"..LOL