Sunday, May 11, 2008

Whew. What a week…

I’ve had a very hectic two weeks…Been in Blore, Hyd, Blore, Hyd, Delhi and Blore…The amount of traveling I have done seems to have been endless…and working 14 hour days have become the norm (and I mean effective 14 hours!)…

Life has become more interesting because of the travel. One aspect is that I get to compare airports within a shortspan, and Hyd definitely takes the cake…Another is I think ive actually enjoyed the brainwork of keeping up with different people, different surroundings! And to top it all, I haven’t really lost my cool in certain situations in the past two weeks where normally I’d have blown my top, both professionally and personally.

And, the not so great part, is that the fatigue is catching up with me…I hope it doesn’t set in for a couple of weeks yet. I still have traveling to do next week too – to exotic MP!!! In the past 48 hours, ive had insomnia, muscle pulls in both arms and legs, pretty bad stomach cramps, headaches and eye strain…and im not mentioning the mental torture… I still survived…I do think I need to get a health check done though. Ended up breathless again today, even though it was a relatively easy day with no strenuous physical activity…

But all in all, an incredible week. Tiring in parts, refreshing in others. I learnt what my personal boundaries were, as well as how professionally capable I was. Screwed up some on the job, and some off, but no regrets…it is all in the game, and if I don’t win it, ill learn how to play it better…

Going good on the blog promise thus far…let me see how much I keep this up

No comments: