Sunday, November 12, 2006

Website woes

Of late ive been facing website woes. Orkut tells me that im getting no cookies. Hotmail Beta delivers all mail unflinchingly into junk, not to mention popping up beta version errors. Harvard business review site is down. Gazzag is spamming my mailbox. Zorpia.com wants me join them for networking. Symphony services spams my mails with walkin job interview offers...

I cant remember which bank has which id and password. Which email has which password. what egroup mails get delivered into which mail id.

Sometimes, life may have been simpler without networking sites, with snail mail written on good old inland letters and job seekers cud look at the classifieds. Banks would still be crowded and we'd still be carrying huge cash at home for possible rainy days... And id not be spending sunday night writing this blog and flipping my tv across 70 channels to find a good one!!!

1 comment:

Tinkerbells said...

nu post pleazzzzz zzz....