Monday, July 14, 2008

Meanderings of an idle mind

Being idle is a two-edged sword. It gives me time to think, and too much time to analyze. For example, today, between loads of work, i had moments of absolute idleness (self-imposed). And i ended up analyzing the various options i had post Friday the 18th of July, from a work perspective.
One option was landing a new client (looks highly improbable). Second was hoping someone would pass on leads (even more improbable). Third was a move to a new team whose work content would be substantially in line with my skills, but the move may not be politically correct. Fourth was the option of a new job. Fifth was the option of a break. Sixth was the option of sitting tight on my butt and enjoying the ride while it lasted.
I think six sounds good. I shall get my nose back to the grindstone

No comments: