Saturday, October 04, 2008

So you think you disappoint me???

I once wrote this word as a response to a comment i had received. Its probably appropriate that i publish it now

Does this sound like you disappoint me???

  • I wake up to a face i can see for the rest of my life
  • I get a call in the middle of the day just to say hi is how
  • I catch myself practicing my "ennama varaya" stance in the middle of office near the coffee machine
  • Four out of five times, i think "how did i get so damnnn lucky"...Once, i do think, "how did you get so lucky"...well, i am human right?
  • There are times when you are fast asleep and im kicked just looking at you that way
  • I am so glad that there is someone around with whom i dont have to defend my romance novel fetishes...
  • Somedays, i dont wish to sleep because the day has been perfect
  • I wake up thinking that im glad you stuck to me despite the cactus exterior that i showed you

If you still think you disappoint me, please do so all my life:)

1 comment:

Tinkerbells said...

wow ! someone is in love !!! here's wishing u a lifetime of feeling the same way !