Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All hail google

First it was google the search engine
......then came desktop search
...then came gmail
...then came google talk
...then google talk on gmail
...Picassa...Orkut...U tube...the list is endless

...But what i like best today is my google homepage. I have every useful tool imaginable put on it...My google homepage is more organized than my office desk is, or my whole life is...Kinda sorta looks like this



I actually added stuff to "timepass" and for "useful tools" like time zone converter, currency converter and all the useful things u need but can never see in one page.

Jeez...does google have an openeing for a useless consult who knows nothing, but can project like she knows everything??? ill work for peanuts, if its google (not adwords though - i have to be a bit picky here)

:) Im lou-ing it!!!

No comments: