Monday, December 11, 2006

The story of my life...

A new day dawns...All of 26 n counting...

SpiceJet flight delayed...835 AM flight delayed to 10 AM

BSNL , Tata Indicom and Kingfisher WIFI in airport dont work. Damn these tall claims and false promises. Kinda like the rest of the ppl in my life.

SpiceJet (new addition to My HAL - Hated Airline List) takes off. No cookies served this time. Useless ppl.

My neighbours on board: curly head and elbow-scratcher. Ever noticed how small things are irritating??? My neighbour # 2 scratched his elbow through out the flight. Gawd....

My Neighbour # 1 of the curly hair which probably was louse infested kept sleeping with his head drooping onto my shoulder.

And in the midst of this, i start pondering my life with three not so universal questions...

Question No 1: What is the HCF between Movies, Paani Puri and Egypt?
Answer: There are only two people in the whole world whom i can spontaenously ask to go out for these . And both would typically say yes...Sadly ones in Dilli and one is in Mumbai. And sadder is the fact that in 26 years, i have only 2 people who i dare ask this question to...

Question No 2: What is my career lifecycle...
Answer No 2: I can do this alphabetically...
  • AAA:Always Amazingly Active
  • BBB: Bored Bloody Brainlessly
  • CCC: Checking Career Choices
  • DDD: Desperate, Dejected delinquents
  • EEE Employment escape exit

Question No 3: When would i ever be loyal to an airline

Answer No 3: When the TATAs start an airline company, as long as its customer service department has no one from Tata Indicom

The irony of this is...

What happened post Disembarkation from the airplane

Event 1: SMS from colleague "TATAs to pick up 10% in SpiceJet"

Event 2: Step into office to figure out that im definitely in stage BBB, considering CCC and mostly will graduate into DDD real quick

Event 3: Delhi pal is too away from me to ask for Pani puri, movie or egypt. Mumbai pal is ditto

Now i know why i hate my life on Day 1, Year 26 of this life called Mine....

No comments: