Friday, December 01, 2006

If wishes were horses...

  • ...i would be #1 on combat grounds
  • ...i would have the entire james bond cd/ dvd collection and books and have time and patience to watch it
  • ...i would know where and when i wanted to be next april for my vacation
  • ...i would have the entire set of garfield books (come on - its only 50 bucks a book)
  • ...i would pass all my exams easily
  • ...i would get a perfect GMAT score (if i wrote it)
  • ...my life would be a bed of roses
  • ...i would find a spanish tutor
  • ...i would play the guitar and dance the flamenco together
  • ...my US trip would happen quickly
  • ...id have all my best friends in the same city
  • ...id have no leaks in my walls and no mice in the kitchen
  • ...id love to wake up in the morning and face the godawful airport road traffic to go to work
  • ...id manage to work 9 to 6 and actually put in 8 productive hours
  • ...id have company for every movie i wanted to see.......

No comments: